Clear all

Twincat 3 HMI Server Graph display problem

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@tw3123)

Hi all,

I got a little project where i read Temperature and Time values from SQL server, format them into Array to act as X and Y axis and then i try to show these values in Twincat 3 HMI server as a graph. I got my code working fine, but i seem to have some troubles when trying to display the data points.

I am using Line chart for my graph and i got the Temperature and Time values in array. Data types and more can be seen from pictures. (pictures as attachment)

The Y axis seems to auto adjust itself to display my values correctly, but X axis shows Nan(not a number). Which my date_time variable is not, but i would assume graphs with time axis are so common that it would be supported format, i could be wrong thou.

And as an extra clarification this is for the "HMI SERVER"(TF2000) and not the basic visualization.

I have wondered could the "trend line chart" be the correct option for this rather than the basic "line chart" but i dont know and haven't tested.

Has anyone worked previously with Twincat 3 hmi server(TF2000) and Line charts? Any ideas what might be going wrong here?

Thanks in advance.

Twincat 3 forum graph
TWincat 3 forum graph properties
Twincat 3 forum array

Share: